• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RJdog1000  
Forum » General Boards » Anime and Cartoon » Fate Stay Night
Fate Stay Night
ProtoManFZΩDate: Monday, 2008-09-29, 1:42 AM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Super Moderator
Summary:

Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.

I loved this anime. Archer is win.

RyanDate: Monday, 2008-09-29, 4:06 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Member
I've seen part of Episode 1 Dubbed in English. It wasn't too bad, but I'm not going to watch it again.

I see Saber around the Internet alot, though. So it has a big fanbase, if you ask me.

MeteoraDate: Monday, 2008-09-29, 7:08 AM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
So thats the anime Saber comes from?

Twilight_SasukeDate: Monday, 2008-09-29, 10:34 AM | Message # 4
Private
yes it is.

AmaranthDate: Tuesday, 2008-09-30, 0:14 AM | Message # 5
Admin
Group: Administrators
Shiro needed to fucking die.

And Saber didn't officially appear until the end of the second episode (the flashback at the very beginning of the first episode doesn't count). Moar fail.

Lancer and Assassin were also awesome servants. Archer would've been one of them had his identity not been *OMGSPOILERHAHANICETRY*.

And Ryan, maybe it'd help if you ventured to parts of the Internet that I'm not a part of? xP

OMFG LOL SIGNATURE

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2008-09-30, 3:00 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Quote (Amaranth)
And Ryan, maybe it'd help if you ventured to parts of the Internet that I'm not a part of? xP

That's not really what I was talking about. If you didn't know, I look up tips on Halo alot, and Saber appears on websites frequently. In my opinion, she goes good with signatures, and avatars.

I remember her in the first episode. Flashback, right?

AstrayDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 3:01 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
I liked Archer.

Put aside his past and he is win.

Forum » General Boards » Anime and Cartoon » Fate Stay Night
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024